OEM 8P RS3 Rotor/Shark-fin Re-furbish by JP Alloys

45bvtc

The Older I Get The Better I Was
Supporter
Gold Supporter
Reaction score
JP Alloys have in the past 3-weeks refurbished 2-sets/eight 18-inch 'shark fin' OEM Audi rotors back to STD for our A1, and they are utterly superb!

I've been using JP Alloys for 5-years now and every Audi wheel (S3/TT/A2/8P RS3) I've had refurbished by them has been unquestionably superb when complete.

I can speak highly of their tyre re-fitting and balancing, too; excellent.

OK, so they're local to me but if I wasn't pleased with the results then I wouldn't be posting here.

Reactions: elton121272, Paul-RS6, Scottyg and 1 other person
John, we have garage review system. You can put a post in there under the independent garages if you would like to :)

Reactions: Scottyg and 45bvtc
I see that Sandra, thank you, and will do... :hi:

It looks like they rate your business John, I phoned them twice about powder coating my exhaust tips after your recommendation and between the nonchalant tone on the phone and never calling me back they seemed not to be bothered. Found somewhere local instead.

It looks like they rate your business John, I phoned them twice about powder coating my exhaust tips after your recommendation and between the nonchalant tone on the phone and never calling me back they seemed not to be bothered. Found somewhere local instead.

The exhaust tips were a struggle, as said previously, for JP Alloys; they are after all set up for 'alloy wheel' refurbishing; maybe that's why they did mine FOC and then decided no more.

Would have been nice for them to say that, but I got nada from them. In a world of communication it's amazing how many people are crap at it because of the consequence free attitude they have.