OEM Plus or Minus ?

Spin140

Reaction score
When I had the Gti mk6 I purchased a spare set of Monza II 18" alloys and had some Hankook Ice Bears fitted in readiness for whatever the winter had to throw at me, seemed a shame not to try them on the S3 hence my question in the title.

If when fitting superior branded equipment like Bentley Rims we call the process OEM+ does the fitting of rims from Audi's cheaper cousin VW make it OEM - ??

Not seen any pics of an S3 shod with these before so thought it may be fun to post these..

372.jpg

369.jpg

375.jpg

374.jpg

Would like to see a full shot of the car to be sure.... BUT going by the first pic I think I like those GTI wheels on the S3.

I nearly bought a set of Monza's to go on my black s3, but i was a bit unsure and didnt want to waste a grand... im glad you've done it because i love it!!

I'm not planning to leave them on just a bit of fun but must admit have always loved these wheels - you can buy these for a grand including the tyres if you like :)

Good effort mate, but i think i prefer them on a golf than on a a3. I love the wheels you had before as per your avatar.

Never seen it myself ! S'all good if your having fun

Swap the VW caps for audi and maybe. Look a bit too OEM for me though. Worth too much to just bang on for winter wheels IMO.