Oettinger Kit minus the front?

JPK

Reaction score
Has anyone done this or got any pics?

Have scoured the internet for pics and have only found:

1. S3 Front with Oettinger Skirts and rear valance (looks terrible, s3 front is much higher)
2. Standard sport bumper with Oettinger skits and rear valance (looks ok but skirts still a good 20mm lower than front)
3. Oettinger Skirts, Valance & Rear Spoiler with Votex or OSIR lip on sport bumper (looks good, right height)

Dont like the Oettinger front at all and S-Line front with cupra splitter SHOULD be low enough
to match the skirts and could be made to look more aggressive with the right stance and grille?

Here is a couple of pics with OSIR lip (i think) on a sport bumper with Oettinger kit. I think it looks good but I have an S-Line bumper to fit and I much prefer the S-Line look.

IMG_5245.jpg

IMG_5246.jpg

Found a couple of pics minus the rear valance and rear spoiler. Lines up better than I thought it would.
Should look good with a cupra lip and the rest of the kit along with 19" RS3 reps. Will post up pics when im done.
Can always change to votex skirts and s-line rear valance later on if im not feeling it.

CIMG1598.jpg

CIMG1597.jpg

Can look decent with the right set of wheels and drop. The skirts definetely let it down if this is wrong though.

oettinger-sportback.jpg

oettingerrear.jpg

oettinger1.jpg

3745474659_1ff12ed8dd_z.jpg

that white sportback with the quad exhaust....that's quite good tbh!

it reminds me of that W12 concept golf they made which was on top gear!

I think I have my solution..

OSIR V1 Skirts (if I can find a set), with Oettinger Rear valance + spoiler and S-Line front bumper.

It looks like this will line up. Does anyone else concur?

img50512ed8.jpg

oettingerside.jpg