Off centre square plate and rs4 grill !

Thanks ed yeh black paint at the ready

I'll need to see what plate is like you can go down to 11mm of border around letters and it's still legal, I can soon hack something up to stick the plate in place if Its going to look ok obviously i'll be checking with you lot first this time

Or you could vinyl wrap the crash bar! .. I followed another members @Manda guide in adapting the plate holder so you can remove for shows or photos which is really cool!

I like the wrap idea !

I'm determined to cut or move this plate ! Haha

Good point though I think removable plate at least if nothing else

Reactions: Point_Audi
Is this what we're talking about .....
IMAG0709

Silver bar along bottom of bumper ?

The right decision in my opinion, gonna look awesome with the new grill. Don't forget to paint the crash bar.

How are you gonna mount the plate? The grill comes with a full size plate holder

There's nothing wrong with the plate in the middle of the RS grill, there is a plate holder, plate directly on the grill looks odd, but it looks complete in the holder, also removed the RS4 badge.

Custom plate with black border, euro logo and UK badge along with Audi rings.

IMG 3949

Reactions: Meemo, Av4nt and Chop.
Very nice indeed !

I'm excited now, plate will stay in middle and I might leave s4 badge off looks nice just with the rings

Thanks

Do you know what, I actually liked the plate on the side look. Makes the car stand out, shows off the grill and generally looks different.
I'm slightly deprived with my cars. They look standard and conform too much (my wife would never condone too much of a radical look) and that's probably why I like it. It's stands out from the crowd!

I know you've moved it back to standard but if you did decide to put it back on the side you've got one fan

Reactions: Chop.
Do you know what, I actually liked the plate on the side look. Makes the car stand out, shows off the grill and generally looks different.
I'm slightly deprived with my cars. They look standard and conform too much (my wife would never condone too much of a radical look) and that's probably why I like it. It's stands out from the crowd!

I know you've moved it back to standard but if you did decide to put it back on the side you've got one fan

Hahaha thank you ! I've been waiting on at least one like for my sanity

Well it's calm on the plate front for now as My brain has moved onto alloys ( I think I have issues )

Well grill here and it's raining so looks like I'm getting wet this morning.....

Can't uplooad an image for some reason

Reactions: AU11 ALS and razza1
Grill fitted !

Looking mean ! well worth it but I can't upload any pics ! !!!

When I go to upload it does nothing the button won't press, but the cancel one works ?

Grill fitted !

Looking mean ! well worth it but I can't upload any pics ! !!!

When I go to upload it does nothing the button won't press, but the cancel one works ?

If using tapatalk that sounds like you've not given permission for the app to use the camera/photo gallery

Website on iPad and phone but that's all iv ever used and never had any problems putting photos on

Yassss !

Thanks razza I'm loosing my battle with technology

Reactions: Meemo
Hell yes thats a winner! Think im gonna have to copy this on mine :)

Thanks guys

Yeh plate deff going up, equal distance sounds good

Looks great, did you wrap the lower diffuser?

Thanks Im a very happy man now

No it's chrome trim part of the bumper was already on the car when I bought it, there's a bit along rear defuser too so not sure if it was an option when new

Looks a bit busy with the plate and the quattro badge, apart from that I like it :)

Reactions: NL316
Did mine a while back. Kept the plate holder on as it finished off the grille. Looks good with smoked plates

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1428312619906.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1428312619906.jpg
    966.3 KB · Views: 354
Reactions: Chop. and AU11 ALS

Today is a good day !

Photo problem solved !!

And plate moved up a bit from previous

Reactions: GAS MONKEY, razza1 and V6 Quatt
ive got an audi a3 and ive brought the rs black honeycomb grill and i'm thinking of having the numberplat on the side and it will make it unique from other audis and nothing would be blocking the grill.

Today is a good day !

Photo problem solved !!

And plate moved up a bit from previous
What's going on chop mate? Where's the square plate gone

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Oops just noticed the date on this photo lol thought u had ditched it! Ignore me

so hes gone back to the square plate?? :yahoo:i thought i was the only one that liked it

Haha yeh this is an old thread

It's all still there

IMG 3895

Reactions: AlexA4Avant
I'm considering a sticker style plate to get it off the grill. Wonder if anyone has tried this yet