Off to Brussels

beaker

Reaction score
Off to Brussels tomorrow for a Stag Do. If anyone has been and can recommend some good pubs/clubs then please do.

Can't wait. 7am kick-off. I can smell the beer already!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Have a good one ............mind watch out for those hookers now!!!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Wow! that place is absolutely amazing. Great beer, beautiful girls, culture a-plenty, just amazing in every way.

Would go back in an instant, recommended to anyone for a great weekend.

Just got back in now after a marathon drinking session that started on friday and ran almost continuously through till now.

Met the most amazing girl on Saturday night and now I'm gutted as I'll probably never see her again.

Great weekend!

"Met the most amazing girl on Saturday night and now I'm gutted as I'll probably never see her again. "

How much did she cost?........... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

steady lad, I'm filling up here!

Here's a tip kids. If you go abroad and you're Scottish then play to your strengths. 20 tartan bunnets got us some serious attention out there. Like kilts in miniature, though if we had brought the real thing I doubt anyone would have come home.