Official 2015 Meets

antowens

Car Nut
Reaction score
Right guys what i have decided to do is have a MONTHLY meet not at one set location but at serveral locations across the N/W

I have gone through everyones areas on the new names list and tried to centralise all locations i apologise if i am not on everyones door but i am travelling so i would like to think all or members would make an effort

So tonight i will be putting all the locations in a hat and pulling them out to keep this fair so will update later with results and all locations

Thanks for everyones support

Anthony

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaunS3
Sounds fair enough, I just hope people make the effort to go to the ones that aren't on their doorstep.

What's your plans for dates/days?

Reactions: antowens
Sounds fair enough, I just hope people make the effort to go to the ones that aren't on their doorstep.

What's your plans for dates/days?

Exactly mate as you say i hope people make the effort to and i am unsure as of yet because i havent got my shift rotar to hand but aiming for maybe begging of the month maybe first week/weekend

Locations i will put up shortly

Locations are as follows:

Cheshire
St Helens/Wigan
Liverpool
Leyland
Warrington
Manchester

So first meet will be around Cheshire area i am thinking Cheshire Oaks as a general location for most of that area

Thanks guys

Will update with dates, times so on

It's a fair old trek for me, but as long as I'm not in work I'll be going.

Sorry I haven't really said much, I have been down in South West London for University but I finish in March and I am back this week for the week and then my exams are end of April.

Really glad you have taken this up mate as apart from the Un-phased Meet there doesn't seem to really be anything on up North for VAG Cars.

Audi Owners Club are having a meet at The Phantom Winger ( PR3 5JE ) on the 14th of June from 12pm.

Anyone on here thinking of going?

When is the next meet? I'm new to the forum so it'd be nice to meet some of you.

When I get my next A3 soon and I've done some bits to it would be nice to see something around Warrington area.

Reactions: Matthew_S3
Ah it's not a new one mate, I like the 8L model.

My previous 1.8T got rear ended the day after I had my exhaust finished by a van and got put into a category B write off :(

I'm hoping to pick up a decent 8L with plenty of history behind it and low milage, then I'll be more happy to spend the £££'s on mods.

Where abouts in Warrington are you mate ?

Where would you guys like to go ?

I've only recently moved here but wherever you guys wanna meet up I'm happy to go just not too far as bank balance is straining at the minute :p

Wherever really, just start getting some meets back up and running and get to meet everyone!

There's loads round Warrington really - bowling, karting, paint balling, driving range etc etc

Reactions: Sandra
Wherever really, just start getting some meets back up and running and get to meet everyone!

There's loads round Warrington really - bowling, karting, paint balling, driving range etc etc

Mathew, feel free to set up meets, the sections are for local members to use. I will pm you later :)

I'll be happy to setup some meets at some point in the next month or 2. I have just picked up my new A3 1.8T :)

2hsbsw3.jpg