Oh Dear, eBay A3

looking at this at first I thaught, wow thats cheap for a 8p. whats wrong with it.

then I realised its cut and shut at its worst lol. shocking what some people do to cars

Hurt my eyes and brain to read that,no attempt whatsoever at any form of punctuation.
Had to stop reading about half-way down.

looking at this at first I thaught, wow thats cheap for a 8p. whats wrong with it.

then I realised its cut and shut at its worst lol. shocking what some people do to cars

why wpuld you say its a cut and shut ?

What a spoiler! its gotta be worth 10bhp on its own!

I actually passed this car a couple weeks ago on my way home from collecting the RS it is even worse in real life.

apparently - i read to the end - he's got an R32 he's going **** now that's why he needs to get rid of that pile.

apparently - i read to the end - he's got an R32 he's going **** now that's why he needs to get rid of that pile.

Poor poor R32, I dread to think whats going to happen to that.

It's not just me that can spot this bad taste someone else has picked it up too lol

i personally highly rate bose i think the quality is far better than most

Hi, excuse my ignorance, why is the Bose "shít"? My S3 has Bose and it sounds better than my old A3 without Bose. :search:

Is it the speakers, amp, head unit, wiring?

Liam

Whilst it's better than the standard kit it just isn't all that great IMO. The 'sub' and 'amp' are housed in a little plastic tub and are no where near as good as even a budget second hand amp, sub and speaker set up.

If you enjoy it then great but I wouldn't pay any extra for a car that has the BOSE kit or not.

I ripped mine out first weekend I got it and replaced with my own stuff