Oh deary me, looks like i've been smitten by another.....oh i want it.

Charlie Farley

Chilling out.
Staff member
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
As the years go by now I seem to find myself being more and more drawn towards the real classic sports cars , and the AC Cobra is a true favorite for me, saw a repro come past a few weeks ago and it looked brill and sounded like thor , the roar is something else, truly something special.
Down side now is that i'm smitten by the cobra again and want one , badly....not sure how much good ones go for but way too much if the truth be known......may have to sell everything and the wife and pets to free up enough Wonga.....well maybe not the wife and woofers but everything else..haha

anyway, drool factor below....

Acc

Reactions: Tj 0785, Raiden, THQuattro and 3 others
I really want one now.....maybe I can sell my soul aswell , well not sure it's worth that much now but i'm working on it..

Well forget the rs4 and take this then mind you are you gonna cope with no heated seats and the wind in your face lol
11594109317d6bb7ef5c737313d247a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Reactions: DieselJake
I'm used to wind in the face and no heated seats martin , spent enough years in all wethers on a bike (motor powered) ..haha
That looks nice , cheaper than I thought aswell, not as nice as the one in the pics but hey , its still a cobra.....nice work chap.

Reactions: martin1984
Yea to be honest i thought they were 60k plus for mint ones

I had a quick look earlier at some in classic car mag and for good ones with full history etc , early versions , prices were starting at £87k and beyond ......
one near me aswell for £185k ...........:cry:

I had a quick look earlier at some in classic car mag and for good ones with full history etc , early versions , prices were starting at £87k and beyond ......
one near me aswell for £185k ...........:cry:
I saw on the great www a kidney is worth 60k to sell you got 2 one to spare its a start lol

now that's a plan chap...lol , but do they take old stock as mine are getting close to there best before date..lol

.take a look
505e23724340c3b17cbab29e0e8b26f6.jpg

Reactions: TheTomCutler, jdp1962 and Charlie Farley