Oh god

Oh dear lord.

I've never been a fan of 'max-power' style modifications, I'll get that out of the way first. The thing is though, even though its not to my taste, I guess it can be done tidily to some degree.

...That however is shocking. It's like the person who modified it had 1,000 ideas, all of them bad, and couldn't pick the worst so did the lot! Terrible!

Regards,

Rob.

Saw it on Barryboys earlier, absolutely awful. A monitor under the bonnet? Hmmm very useful!

It's so he can carry on watching Tokyo Drift while you slam the bonnet on his head (hoping to knock some sense into him)... ;)

Regards,

Rob.

I've just spotted it's superchipped... What's that on a 1.6L 8-valve NA? four, maybe five bhp? :no:

Well, to each his own I guess... Maybe...

Regards,

Rob.

ebay said:
Over £50,000 spent on the car

WHY??!!!!

ebay said:
THE BEST AUDI SHOW CAR IN UK

Really?!

ebay said:
And the car has not been magazine featured yet so it is not known. New owner could therefore potentially make a lot of money taking the car round to shows

Hmmmmmm....

Why didnt he create that masacre on a shity fiesta or sumthin, WHY did it have to be an audi! :wtf:

That car was forsale on there about a year ago... im guessin they couldnt sell it back then!

This has been round for years!
I was actually hoping it had been scrapped so Audi can get some credibility back?

d361_12.JPG

ce39_12.JPG

Here you go animal, Enjoy!:lmfao:

cheers jay............. home now lol

jeeeessuuuus christ

has anyone sent him a message? im gonna offer him a fiver....will keep you guys posted....might have some exclusive bits for sale;o)

I've offered £5.02 so am in the lead

I can not get my head round the engine bay......What on earth was he thinking?

hope its not a mini plasma..... his engine will over heat what with all that super chipped power harnessed behind that lovely bumper:hubbahubba:

Id like to bet he chavs it around the local town playing 'star trecking across the universe.... '

we should all hunt him down and smash the car up using him as the hard object.... lol

oh and tim westwood and x-zibit have got some explaining to do,

I know it all looks terrible, but what he has done, he has done it well. Bet it cost alot! Shame he didnt spend it on something else.

Issac Hunt said:
Saw it on Barryboys earlier, absolutely awful. A monitor under the bonnet? Hmmm very useful!

barryboys is for loosers.i had my car put on there once, i found out who put it on there, and where he lived and paid him a "visit" .i dont see how people have the right to slate others peoples motors even if it is *****, or not to that persons taste.that a3 is bad but iv seen worse.is basically just a display car for i.c.e. its not the sort of car ud use daily

jarvis**turbo** said:
barryboys is for loosers.i had my car put on there once, i found out who put it on there, and where he lived and paid him a "visit" .i dont see how people have the right to slate others peoples motors even if it is *****, or not to that persons taste.that a3 is bad but iv seen worse.is basically just a display car for i.c.e. its not the sort of car ud use daily
Of course they have the right to!!
Guys build crap cars often illegal and have them all "modded" to supposedly look cool!! Ie they want people to look at them! If they are crap, what is wrong with peole saying so, a bit like is going on here.

I agree with you though, I have seen an awful lot worse. Id the ice was toned down and the wheels changed for some great big BBS's , it would be passable!!
Jarvis, come on spill the beans, what car did you get on BBoys!! Be honest, was it a shocker!!! (we have all had a shed or two in our time).

i had a grey mk1 clio with a 200bhp blueprinted renault 5 gt turbo engine, the engine was scattered with chromed parts and samco'd with cossie parts and nissan 200sx turbo with cossie t3 actuator.it was lowered 90mm all round on 15" black porsche style wheels(big wheels would slow it down) :icon_thumright: , it had standadish looking bumpers and 16v bonnet with twin headlamp conversion.it did have sideskirts on it but not massive and had renault 5 gt turbo rear arches.it also had recaro leather interior.it clearly had a cossie intercooler fitted into the front bumper and he still had the nerve to say it was a 1.2.these people dont know anything about cars.i spent alot of money building the car, then some sad little ***** who i later found out drove a "volvo 480" found the time to take pictures and slate it.my opinion is that these people have pointless lonely life's and get kicks out of pretty much slating anything.i never got beaten by anything when i had my clio(except a porsche 911 turbo).and im pretty shore it would kill my remapped s3 too 100mph.il find some pics and post um.c for urself.(rant over):mad: