Oh Look, It's another RNS-E Thread

xfranc

Reaction score
Sorry all in advance, I did try to PM NHN as it seems from reading posts here that he is the guy to ask, but PM's aren't permitted without a post count :)

So, I have the Concert II double din unit, no Bose and only 3 blocks in the Quadlock, with a parrot kit that doesnt mute the speakers and has an unconnected wire from the first time I pulled out the head unit to look behind.

I have bought an RNS-E unit and the Quadlock connects and lo and behold, the unit works, the mfsw works, but then it powers itself off after 30 mins. I presume this is because I need to move the K-Line, but I can't find the information I once found on where you move it from and to.

I bought the extra block for the Quadlock, and the pins, so I can sort this if someone can advise.

Also if anyone has any idea where the two wires from my malfunctioning Parrot kit should go that would be awesome.

Finally I'll need VAG coding, so if anyone has VCDS in the Northampon area I'd gladly pay up some beer tokens.

ALSO : If someone (such as NHN) wants to offer the fitting as a service, I'd happily pay for expertise.

Thanks for reading.

XF

I'll ping you a PM & then you should be able to reply to this then.

THanks,

I have replied. Let me know if you don't recieve.

XF

Morning, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of your car? Just to let you know, that there is no restrictions on your account so you should be able to post private messages, if you cant please say so and i will look at your account. :) x

Thanks Sandra,

My car picture was on the thread in the Welcome section you replied to previously :) :)