oh my gosh how sexy!!

ALPINE

Yes its diesel, now cry u lost
Reaction score
what do ya think of me car slammed?? chavish, nice or bumcake??

opinions please

mycardecked.jpg

Those LED's are tacky as are the angel eyes, and I'm not a fan of the alloys, but each to their own. I love the B5's though, it's one of the best looking cars Audi have made, it was a revelation in '94.

Looks good, but next time try and set your camera up to take spot metering if you can, the building in the background is exposed correctly but your car is under exposed and a bit dark.

i think the drop height is just right. low enough to look good and see its been lowered, but not too low to be barry-esque.

i like it :salute:

ps, love the wheels, but then i'm biased, cos i have 'em too :sm4:

Not a fan of those wheels tbh, but the ride height is looking spot on. Nice car.

thanks all..... matter of days b4 its lowered for real now. that was shopped to see what it would look like. :)

oh the excitment!

I dont think much of your house in the background mate, looks a bit shabby imo!!! Car looks good though, although you do need to lose the LED's, i've seen Rover chav cars with them on for christs sake, dont lower yourself to chav-tastic modding, keep it classy!

Yo alpine. Clearly you're taking no notice of the restraining order.

You were warned to stay away from my dwellings. Im phoning the feds.

Car looks well, but Id lose the LEDs.

Not generally a fan of the slammed look as I feel it compromises the way the car drives too much. However I do think that looks superb and am going to go against the grain and say I like the way those wheels look.

LED's are a bit hit or miss but as long as you like them mate don't let yourself be swayed. You're the one driving it and building it, do it how YOU want. You'll never please everybody with what you do.

I got called a boy racer at work the other day as I changed the alloys on my car. :Flush:

thanks all... i like the LED`s so ner!! lol i have not yet seen any other cars other than new Audis and VW with em on so until every saxo corsa in the uk has them they will be remaining on my car!! they look so good at night with the hids...
15052008277.jpg

PLUS i cant get nicked for having my fogs on as there leds.

back to the topic... heres the origanal pic b4 it was shopped.
24062008362.jpg

for some reason the car does look lower in these pics... i think it must of been the light... :scared2:

Would need to see the car in the flesh to decide on the lights but from the pics i recon they dont look too bad, prob cos the car aint chaved up i think you get away with it

Looking good, i think the leds are a bit hit and miss and each to their own i guess, im liking the slammed look..ALOT