Oh no...

J

jamiekip

A mate just sent me these photshops of my car....

jamieCK.jpg

jamiegreyCK.jpg

Balls!!

Its a slippery slope, once you're on it, its hard to get off......

I know, I know....... better start saving!
How come your getting rid of the S3 pedro?

Those CKs are a grower, but I still prefer CHs on the S3. At least for now....

Damn i cant belive your looking at ck's now, that was my plan when my tyres were shot.
good choice tho, both suit it really the chrome ones are more expensive tho.

Nothing much guys.... lololol

My S3 is for sale and I will givi it away.... but I have time...

Moving to Brazil, maybe March/April next year..... 75% probability! Hence the for sale!

Enough said...lolol
Pedro

Jamie

Don't suppose your mate fancies doing a photoshop of your car with the standard alloys coloured like the darker ones above ;) . I'd be very interested to see what it looked like :) .

Phil

Jamie

Don't suppose your mate fancies doing a photoshop of your car with the standard alloys coloured like the darker ones above ;) . I'd be very interested to see what it looked like :) .

Phil

I shall ask the question Phil :salute:

Superb :yahoo:! My old Fiat Coupe was Sprint Blue with anthracite standard alloys and looked :yum:. I've got the start of a spare set of S3 alloys for some 'more interesting' summer orientated rubber, and they would look fantastic on a set of darker wheels... :ninja:

Phil

Superb :yahoo:! My old Fiat Coupe was Sprint Blue with anthracite standard alloys and looked :yum:. I've got the start of a spare set of S3 alloys for some 'more interesting' summer orientated rubber, and they would look fantastic on a set of darker wheels... :ninja:

Phil

Sounds interesting - will drop him a line in the morning

The darker ones would look really good... suits tha colour blue!

:o.k:

Was thinking the same - especially if I could colour match the wing mirrors.... hmmm, might have to wait and get some more pennies saved... got 2 boarding holidays to pay for soon!

:thumbsup: wing mirrors to match would look really good!... you must do it now lol

iw ould have the titanium coloured ones which will match ur front and rear splitter and do a similar colour 2 ur mirrors

For highwayman:

Anthracite - standard alloys
jamiestandardgrey.jpg

And a bit darker:
jamiestandardgrey01.jpg

:thumbsup:

Looks awesome with the dark anthracite wheels, maybes even go satin black like mine?

As you have the spacers on your car I think you should stick with the OEM wheels but painting them would be a nice touch, satin anthracite or black would look awesome..

Would look good with the optics grille too!

Was thinking the same - but those CK's look tasty in anthracite!!!

I have a friend of mine who's getting in to the creation of be-spoke carbon fibre, so got a few ideas lined up over the next few months as he starts to master his trade.
Will be looking in to what needs to be done to manufacture a carbon 'diffuser' for the rear bumper - I don't thik it will be very easy, but could look good.

Thanks for that Jamie :beerchug:. The first ones look superb, and have definitely inspired me to think about going that route when I finally get a complete spare set of wheels up together ;) . Appreciate the assistance!

Phil

LOL :) . I must admit I did think that when I walked out to my car this morning, as it hadn't had it's usual Sunday morning wash this week...

Phil