Oil light but I have oil

Chris_38

Reaction score
I have oil , I've jus rebuilt the car putting a new turbo on it , I've drove it around for 7 miles its got oil an the oil lights on telling me I need oil , where's the sensor so I can check this an if not its goin to be the pump

Red if I go throu my display module it's there wid any a icon above it

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 131
And them if I go throu it a it more I get this one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96.7 KB · Views: 136
mine does this, theres a seperate oil warning light on mine, it flashed when i changed my turbo the other day.... after i push that button on my pre facelift it cycles through then says ok? is it not a check list... i assumed cause it says ok there was no problem, maybe i have a problem too?

does the oil can come on when the engine is running?

mark

could be the oil pickup strainer blocked a bit? mine dont come up when driving

Wen I first put the turbo on it cuz I never owned it when it went , drove her low revs jus to make sure everything was ok cuz I slammed her too , an it was so when me an the misses went out I boosted a little she was fine an then the next day after a casual drive I boosted it again the light come on when I got bk to low revs for a few seconds it went off so I celes the oil it was all ok , so later I tyred again jus boosted in first an the lights come bk on with that yellow sign above ?? The wheel has one off the car an the car was scrapping but there's no marks on the sump or anything just wishbone so I'm wondering if the oil which is fully synthetic has picked up some **** from when the old turbo went cuz it wa shatter , I think I'm gna drain the oil change filter an clea. The sensor on my sump Wat do u think dave ??

Take the sump off and check the pick up pipe isnt blocked. If it is you will need new oil pump and pick up pipe and clean all the sludge out.