Oil service prices

Sticks

Reaction score
Asked audi today about an oil service they said the oil is long life and its two years until first oil change,
i like it changed every 10k or year so they quotes me £307.94

labour 124£
parts 183.74

WOW!!!!!

I might source the oil separately and just get audi to do the change and stamp the book

has anyone got any prices?

i did try to find the old oil service post but no joy

cheers

You tried oilman ?

plenty if discount codes about, or try eurocarparts

I normally use opie oil, just wondered if anyone had any different prices from audi for an oil change

I requested a goodwill gesture from Audi UK regarding this wait for the brake squeal fix and have the car booked in for a free service, which includes an oil change (so I am told). I'm going to clarify exactly what will be included and get that in writing, as the car has done 11.5k miles now. Might be worth pushing for the same, I know that other people has also got the same deal recently...

I have 10L of Castrol Edge oil for sale which is the right spec, PM me if you want to chat and see about a deal which will be cheaper than you can get it anywhere commercially. :yes:

Ok m8 thanks for that info,

just hope somone who's had it will fill me in
in cheers

IIRC someone on here had an oil service change at £200. The RS3's aren't on AVS, they are on annual / 10k service intervals. Oil will be £16+VAT per litre from Audi. 1/3rd of that price from me + carriage if you're not local to me in NE England