Ok so it's not an audi but my new car...

marriedblonde said:
Picked up my Coupe this evening and I love it, as promised heres some pics.

Very nice, BMW seem to be improving a lot on their interiors.

Now, I'll have a short back and sides with a bit off the top please, easy on the sideburns...

nah....audi all the way mate....but i am biased...and 100 miles a day???? should have got a diesel and tweaked it....

2003 a4 sport tdi 130 said:
nah....audi all the way mate....but i am biased...and 100 miles a day???? should have got a diesel and tweaked it....

Nah been there and done that.

Plus my company is based from home so all mileage is billable!

Surely this 'BMW love-in' should be in the 'Other Brands and models' section as it's nothing to do with the A3(8P).

I remember a few weeks ago getting 'ticked off' for posting an item about the new Audi A1 and being told it shouldn't be in the 8P section!

That's OK. Just write out 100 times 'I must remember to post threads in the right place'

Only joking!

James, VERY happy for you!!! It's a gem of a car, hope you have a lot of fun with it.

Congratulations on "going your own way"!

b e a u tiful

your very lucky to have that, hope you have good fun with it :)

marriedblonde said:
It's the new 3.0litre :) and it is a gem!!!!!

Crackin' engine...
Crackin' car...

Welcome to the world of oversteer!!

You enjoy it matey...if that thing doesn't put a big grin on your face each time you drive it, you are technically dead. And since dead people can't drive...will you sent it my way?

Ess_Three said:
Crackin' engine...
Crackin' car...

Welcome to the world of oversteer!!

You enjoy it matey...if that thing doesn't put a big grin on your face each time you drive it, you are technically dead. And since dead people can't drive...will you sent it my way?

Thank you, only done about 750 miles in it so far so I am stll adjusting my driving style to suit. But OMFG it is brilliant!

So technically I'm not dead and will be keeping it for the time being :D

Wasn't too much of a BMW fan until recently when a friend bought a 645Ci and that was lovely. Last weekend he changed it for a 335i M-Sport Saloon (very rare) and that is awesome, the power delivery is incredible for a saloon car :)

Unlike many others on here, I like the front end of the Z4 matey, nice car :icon_thumright: