Old aged gambler

Big_Al_A3

1st Gear 1st Audi \o/
Reaction score
Bit of a long one (and a bit naughty!) but funny (at least I think so) joke:
A little old lady, 90 years of age goes to the the central bank of the bank of england. She says to the cashier that she would like to open a bank account and because of the large ammount of money she insists on seeing the manager. After a few minutes the cashier finally gives in since she was going to deposit 10 million pounds. The manager asks her out of interest how she has such a large of money to which she replies "I make calculated bets, for example I bet you ten thousand pounds that your balls are square in shape" to which the manager responds "that's crazy how can that be a calcualted bet and accepts the bet knowing he will be ten grand richer ver soon.
Very well she says, I will return tomorrow with the cash tomorrow and my lawyer to verify the outcome of our bet.
The next morning she shows up to the manager, and asks him to prove that he has not got square balls, so he drops his trousers and shows her, then to be doubly sure she asks if she can hold them to make sure that they are round. The manager is more than happy to oblige since he knows that hes won and lets her.
She admits defeat and hands over the 10 grand. The lawyer isn't so happy as he just lost a 100 grand bet with her that she would be holding the balls of the manager of the bank of england the next day!