Olympic end ceremony

johnnythepie

Reaction score
Well its started as the opening ceremony did.Shyte.Tuneless singer, chimps banging dustbin lids,and a dirge with everyone wrapped in newspaper.Just introduced prince harry as HENRY!!!!..Fu*&wits

You are deffo from Cov John,grumpy fecker.
It's a celebration and our households loving it.
Not sure about West End Boys as an appropriate song though :/

Reactions: johnnythepie
Harry is a slang of Henry isn't it?!

Agreed though, I'm unlikely to make 9.30....

Apparantly henry is his proper christened name....It hasnt got any better, suggs was off key, PSB inappropriate unless you like gerbiling, and weve more of that emili pub singer or whover she is.Hope kate bush does a surprise appearance but i doubt it.Only decent thing to look forward to is the who!! Idiots on oil drums at the mo.....***

LOL.Its just drivel so far that has ended an absolutely brilliant two weeks.Hope it gets better

the guy that just sang, the one that has THE worst mullet the world has ever seen, hair so thin you can see the moles on his scalp, but chooses to keep a mullet because he is a complete ****, well that singing nearly made me hang myself, luckily it ended before id finished tying the noose.

Reactions: johnnythepie
Come on guys have a bit of positivity

Spice Girls will be on in a bit :)

Welsh bloke talking ******, Scottish gal talking Haggis, and Trevor Nelson?

BBC really have run out of money! Poor fekkers. Up the licence fee I say chaps!

I hear they are digging up John Lennon, need a bit of life in the party.

This is costing the taxpayer £20 million. If it doesn't get any better I want a refund.

Scottish bird; " these volunteers have been acting with great.....

common sense".

FML

did george m just pop up out of a porta loo ?

Reactions: Artimus
the guy that just sang, the one that has THE worst mullet the world has ever seen, hair so thin you can see the moles on his scalp, but chooses to keep a mullet because he is a complete ****, well that singing nearly made me hang myself, luckily it ended before id finished tying the noose.
agreed. an unknown pub singer

I think george has something stuck in his throat......total shyte so far bar the john lennon bit..that was awesome

George has a Village People moustache.

Figures.

Should have had him coming out of a Snappy Snaps.

Can they slow the music down a bit, I really need to slit my wrists........Russell Brand........FML.........oh no............ hold on.......... yes! He bought some fit birds with him.

Jessie J, out of 10 I would give her...............

I s'pose, but he dances like my old English teacher though.

I'm sure I saw him do the twist for a couple of seconds. :laugh:
Fair shout then,Jessie J looks nekkid

I hope they shoot Boris out of the cannon

i've now turned it off, i got sick of putting my palms to my face.
but now i find myself reading this and have full commentary, i can imagine so vividly how BAD all these things are, and i find my face in my palms again, i cant escape.
i've put Lost on, which actually infuriates me even more. tonight is not a good night.