Olympic Twatt Of The Games Award

johnnythepie

Reaction score
Goes to....That jobs worth cranker for refusing to let Usaine Bolt keep the baton after the relay event.

Yep, although in fairness the police are not keen for people to be in East London with batons in hand unless they are in uniform.

I think the twatt of the games has to be that fat munter who drinks from the furry cup, who was really nasty about Rebecca Adlington winning bronze. Clare Balding is a proper ****.

Reactions: johnnythepie
Alan Wells, boasting he was the last white man to win the 100m gold. Michael Johnson looked at him as if to said "And your point is?" before casually pointing out that the USA sprinters weren't at Moscow.

Yep, although in fairness the police are not keen for people to be in East London with batons in hand unless they are in uniform.

I think the twatt of the games has to be that fat munter who drinks from the furry cup, who was really nasty about Rebecca Adlington winning bronze. Clare Balding is a proper ****.
lol.Looks like a tie then.I really f in hate her too.Dont understand why she is still employed. I missed the alan wells boast

Danny Sturridge acting like a spoilt little boy (well, like a footballer, actually) after missing his penalty in the shoot-out. If there's one good thing that could have come from our footballers participating in these Olympics is that they could have learned from their fellow Olympians how to behave when they lose, but no, as it turned out, it was just too much to ask of you, Danny. When all was said and done, you reverted to type.

Congratulations; NOT!

0cba8653.jpg

Although he is called Harry, if he became King he would be King Henry.

FML

kate: 'hehehehehe, they called you henry'

harry: 'kate if you keep laughing il get Will to **** you up the wrong'un tonight. Can't believe they called me henry!'

BBC commentary team, a Welsh bloke, a Scottish bird, and a radio 1 DJ.

FML

When I saw the title of this thread I expected something very different. I'm quite disappointed actually.

Anyway... I think some of these 'twats' deserve an award --------> LINK

When I saw the title of this thread I expected something very different. I'm quite disappointed actually.

Could have done with a NSFW there. (Just waiting for the office IT police to come and arrest me!)

Unfortunately due to the inconsiderate camera work there were no proper twatts on view.Plenty of *****, and a few up the skirt jobbies esp in the hockey.Whats wrong with women these days not wanting to wear thongs.Seems to me they suit themselves.
Love the link