OMFG Best Ebay car to date...

What's going on with the front wheels? There's 1" gap at the front and 3 foot at the rear
Don't you people know a racing stance when you see one? Low at the front, high at the back is the way forward, failing that it'll make a great ramp for a Moto X bike
I would LOVE to open my curtains every morning and see that. It would set me up for the whole day!
I'm not so sure bud, I reckon that mostrosity devalues the house prices in whatever postal code it resides.

I know, that would have ben a very hard choice, I couldn't agree more.

I feel sorry for this dude - he clearly thinks it actually looks good. I wonder how much his neighbors laugh at him? I would LOVE to open my curtains every morning and see that. It would set me up for the whole day!

If i was his neighbor i'd have to get hte lighter to one of those flappy bits of carbon wrap and watch it go up in flames!

What a waste of time and money....

Only car I know where bird **** would make it look more real.

There's one currently around in Leicester based on a ford cougar. It was bought from eBay almost 7 months ago for £23k. Some of you may have seen it? Grey?

However I must say seeing this 'replica' actually has put me off a 'knightrider kitt' car project I've always wanted to do LOL

Last edited:
surprised he hasn't been "asked" to remove the badge etc, heard of others getting into grief over copying design styles.

I love the exhausts, one is pointing towards the back while the other is clearly pointing sideways! Why opt for rear OR side exit exhausts, when you can have both?!

Incredible build, talented fellow.... Cheers for the posting