On your marks Get Set Go

What else would you need apart from the bumper? are they a bolt on affair? I'd like one for mine <damn, i said a while back it'd stay standard!>

yeah bit of a hassle and expense for the lot. do them bumpers just bolt on in place of the originals then or are there other bits to consider?
Are the driving lights the same as the normal ones etc?
gonna keep my eyes open for a bumper in the new year i think.

The mounts on the side are different, as are the mounting shocks. The fogs are different, shame really as i have a smashed one on my car. Also consider whether you are going to run the headlight washers or not as that requires a different pump also

Byzan A4 said:
The mounts on the side are different, as are the mounting shocks. The fogs are different, shame really as i have a smashed one on my car. Also consider whether you are going to run the headlight washers or not as that requires a different pump also

Would you need the S4 type mounts & shocks then or would they swap over from existing bumper? This post has got me thinking, is it worth getting one of these > can I be bothered with getting all the parts or not?!

I had to get everything from the S4 to make it fit.The monting shocks can apparently be spaced to fit, but the sides need to be from the S4, or maybe a pre-facelift car. As i had facelift bumpers and mounts on at the time and had stupidly thrown the old ones away

Nothing off the standard bumper fits the s4 bumper(exept the shocks with some mods). The mounts are the same as long as the standard car and s4 bumper are both pre or post facelift !!!