Oooops

george forbes

Reaction score
129958274 10157992381410945 5975180932402878236 n
pulled from the a3,s3 8v,8y facebook page.

Oh dear.

Reactions: Kelza and 8YARWY
Lets hope they told the insurer about all the Mods, if not they wont be getting a penny.
They will be taking the Covid Express AKA Bus Route 19

Reactions: Bells and Sandra
Danny rs3 did it

Reactions: Riko0073
Any mention of which tuner? Is it an S or RS? Can't quite make out the badge.
Infinit apparently, there’s a thread on the RS3 forum about it. Quite a few rumours swirling around online but nothing concrete so take it with a pinch of salt.

Think it’s gained a lot of traction due to a video that Hamza did about his RS3 that has previously been mapped by them and has now had that map removed and remapped by MRC, but he fails to explain why he got it done, car was also off the road for a few weeks and people speculating it was being repaired.

Reactions: Adam14
Who cares what rumours some dorks posting online.

some tube stick has modded their AUDI to tha max and paid the price.

get on with it i say.

good riddance

It looks like that video that was doing the rounds a while ago, the white RS3 or S3 and he modded it to 1000bhp, it sounded amazing and blew a lot of supercars off the american highway that he was racing, but then the engine blew up right on the video and they had to jump out. Even the brakes failed, very poor quality mods or someone not knowing what they are doing.

It looks like that video that was doing the rounds a while ago, the white RS3 or S3 and he modded it to 1000bhp, it sounded amazing and blew a lot of supercars off the american highway that he was racing, but then the engine blew up right on the video and they had to jump out. Even the brakes failed, very poor quality mods or someone not knowing what they are doing.
Was that not silver that one?

serves them right though.

Car fires happen to unmodified cars too. Just because it was modified doesn't mean that was the cause

Infinit have had a third party investigation done. Turns out they are not to blame for the fire.

Reactions: pburv
Well lets hope he told his insurer about all these mods, even if he missed out one mod they can and probably will deny the insurance claim.
Obviously the only thing he will not be able to claim for is all the mods he put on his car.

I doubt the insurer will go after Audi. My company wouldnt.

Reactions: Bells
Well lets hope he told his insurer about all these mods, even if he missed out one mod they can and probably will deny the insurance claim.
Obviously the only thing he will not be able to claim for is all the mods he put on his car.

I doubt the insurer will go after Audi. My company wouldnt.
That’s if they can make out what was modded in the remains of the burnt out car :tearsofjoy:

In all seriousness though I’d always declare stuff with my insurance if you can afford and want to financially protect a 40k+ car you should be able afford an extra £100 on insurance for declaring the mods for instance.

As much as I hate car insurance companies and their ridiculous pricing algorithms, they are the only ones that will get your money back or pay to have your car repaired in the event of a claim, so we are stuck with them :tearsofjoy: