Oops, bought one :)

RYes3

Reaction score
Well, wasn't expecting to be writing this post today but I did a little impulse buy today!

An Ibis RS3!! Woohoo! Brand spanker with 47 miles on the clock :)

I'd had my brand new S3 for 5 months and loved the car but the pull of the RS was too much to take!

Traded the S3 in for the RS3 and got the deal I was after so yey me lol!

Here she is, pick her up Tuesday!

Wow, didnt expect that. Well happy for you, cant wait to see the pics. You be to excited to sleep now. :) x

Iphone wont let me upload pics on ios6 :(

Just to add, the test drive.... Wow!

That 5th cylinder!!!! Brrrrrrrr :)

Impulse Buy lol.

Well done.you're gonna love it

If you don't mind me asking, how much was it?

Well you beat me Tom, chuffed for you buddy. Good speaking to you tonight. Get them pics sent now....wanna see it. Im gonna ring Stoke Audi on Monday to see if your boy can pull some strings. Ibis white is the way forward btw.

Cheers guys! Its a fairly basic spec, black styling package, black roof rails, privacy glass and the tyre package (whatever that is)??

Ibis White & Black

You know it makes sense.

The engines are very tight when new, really tight, mine opened up at 2k miles and having just turned 3k miles its producing noticeably more instant grunt low down

look forward to seeing the pics

Roll on Mondays phone call. If I get this job Im after then it's the RS3 for me.....and all thanks to Yes3.....and yes it will be in Ibis White.

Reactions: RYes3
theres an Ibis one for sale at Warrington Audi, if your on the look out Brodster lad.
I can only afford the grill :blush:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349607875072049ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349607887624510ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349607899040323ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349607908408436ImageUploadedByTapatalk1349607919544267

Was looking at one of these in a dealers the other day, must say in the flesh they are even better. Nice buy.

Are these things twin turbo? Just been watching videos on youtube and vicky butler henderson mentions that they are?? Didn't know that was the case if true?

Lol, crappy iphone 4!

Iphone with immense excited camera shake i'd imagine!

Nice to see another NW owner around. Which dealership is that?

*EDIT :
Obviously it goes without saying how nice the car is!

Iphone with immense excited camera shake i'd imagine!

Nice to see another NW owner around. Which dealership is that?

*EDIT :
Obviously it goes without saying how nice the car is!

Thanks, there was plenty of camera shake involved yes :) That's Stoke Audi :) Pick her up tomorrow so when the shaking stops I will try to take some decent photo's!

Reactions: Macdaddy
Thanks, there was plenty of camera shake involved yes :) That's Stoke Audi :) Pick her up tomorrow so when the shaking stops I will try to take some decent photo's!

Nice one Mate, Enjoy!!

The Ibis with roof rails works well, same here :)

Today is the day! Thanks for the comments guy's. I am going to miss the S3 after only having her for 5 months but I don't think I will be disappointed with the RS3 :)

Today is the day! Thanks for the comments guy's. I am going to miss the S3 after only having her for 5 months but I don't think I will be disappointed with the RS3 :)

Audi lent me an S3 for 5k miles whilst I waited for my replacement car, i haven't missed it for one second ;)