OPF RS3 Help

dTrey03

Reaction score
Hi! I bought an OPF RS3 with standard non sport exhaust. My friend is giving me his rs sport exhaust he took off, from his 2017 rs3 with no opf, as he upgraded his system. Now, can I install my rs sport exhaust on my opf rs3 without any problems that will occur?

I would check your exhaust valve plugs first on your car to see if its a 3pin or the newer 4pin type. Get your mate to send you a pic of the pin arrangement on his exhaust to see if they are compatible first.

Reactions: dTrey03
Hi! I bought an OPF RS3 with standard non sport exhaust. My friend is giving me his rs sport exhaust he took off, from his 2017 rs3 with no opf, as he upgraded his system. Now, can I install my rs sport exhaust on my opf rs3 without any problems that will occur?
Yes it will fit and the valves on the facelift cars are all the same, the backbox connects to where the downpipe starts so it has no bearing on the opfs at all.

Reactions: dTrey03
Yes it will fit and the valves on the facelift cars are all the same, the backbox connects to where the downpipe starts so it has no bearing on the opfs at all.
Thank you! I just fitted it today. It fit perfectly! I’m loving the difference in sound especially when running in dynamic and sport transmission