Opinions on best replica RS3 grill

losirob

Reaction score
Hello I want to get a black RS3 grill for my 2010 SB . There seems a wide range of prices from £100 upwards . Any advice welcome

Reactions: Samy boi
Hello I want to get a black RS3 grill for my 2010 SB . There seems a wide range of prices from £100 upwards . Any advice welcome
I love my RS3 style grille fitted on my 2010 A3 Black Edition.
I got mine from xenonz.co.uk for £229 and was really impressed with the quality and fit. There are cheaper ones on EBay but no probs here with this one.

This is mine fitted....

Love that, was it easy enough to fit?

Yeah, second that on the Xenonz grille. Bumper off, a few screws and clips to remove the old grille, new one is perfect fit and looks great. Solid black ABS plastic (I think) means it's gonna be pretty durable too. Be sure to refit the black foam insert covering the crash bar to physically support the new grille from behind.

Lee78 thanks for the reply .looks really nice

Cheers,
you can change back to chrome rings too if u prefer them over the Gloss black ones that come with it.
Fitting is straight forward too as long as your ok removing bumper. There is a good guide on here. I painted the crash bar black so the silver didn't show. Prob took a couple of hours as me and my mate took it steady. Here are a few pics. It was def worth the mod

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 324
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 383
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    201.9 KB · Views: 405
Looks really good, every time I see a pic of one of these fitted it makes me even more gutted that they don't make one for the pre-facelift s3 :-(

Reactions: Compkiler
Has anyone bought a grill from Precision Upgrades ? .they look like a nice grill

I just bought an S3 8P and was wondering the same as the oem one from audi costs £738.24! One thing I do want is to probably keep the chrome rings, is it easy to change over Lee? Do they just clip off and you can take your own ones off the same way?
Thanks