Opinions wanted on these wheels

Which alloys

• BBS VZ

Votes: 14 56.0%
  • Speedline Turini's

Votes: 11 44.0%

• Total voters
BBS for me too. Look awesome on audi cars

I'd go for BBS CH-R but out of the 2 options you said I prefer the Turini.

So the bbs's are the most popular interesting thanks guys

BBS all day :)
It holds its values much better and looks far better...

Im afraid I hate BBS wheels entirely. Not recommended to look good on anything audi. Sorryyyy

Reactions: southylad
Im afraid I hate BBS wheels entirely. Not recommended to look good on anything audi. Sorryyyy

You must be joking? Right!

Reactions: Artimus, s3_trev, blazedani and 1 other person

Everyone has a opinion and that's fair but most people on here have bbs wheels on their audi's but they must not be for you.

Thanks for the link Sevv have thought about these but have managed to narrow them down to these two selections (maybe a 3rd the bbs CH in black)

Everyone has a opinion and that's fair but most people on here have bbs wheels on their audi's but they must not be for you.QUOTE]

of course this is only my opinion i do not wish to get anyone angry by it! :)

Reactions: Fanboy, southylad and Morells
Turini all day long on a sprint blue car.

BBS CK's otherwise.

Reactions: Morells
Anthracite turinis for me on Sprint blue. Slightly biased though as its what I have and love the look.
Still need to get some pictures of mine up!

I'd give you CH's but not VZ's. I LOVE turini's!! had them on my STi.
Silver ones look better on the blue though IMHO.

Turini1_zpsa77df072.jpg

Attachments

• Turini1_zpsa77df072.jpg
    Turini1_zpsa77df072.jpg
    83.4 KB · Views: 702
There's too much metal in the centre of those BBSs, the same reason CH and CK look so much better in 19"+. Turinis suit that colour/finish better too, they get my vote.

So half and half now for each hmm speed lines are the ones I wanted but then have always liked the bbs vz since I saw them on a golf edition 30 so have put a poll in and will go with which ever gets the highest number of votes.

I love the torinis on that blue one I've got a red s3 and I've found a pic with them aswell really want them but money's won't alloy at the moment :( Oh and that blue s3 sits lovely anyone know how much it's lowered by?

Both just "ok" for me, I wouldn't say either really suit the A3.

The reason I am not keen on the bbs whether it be vz or ch is that with their design they seem to look small in 18 as the turinis don't.
Only my opinion though as I know how popular the bbs are.

Turnins look superb - ET42?

IMG_1439.jpg

Reactions: MorkC68, crunchie and Morells
Turinis just remind me of the Renault Clio 172/182. Not for me.

BBS but the CK's the VZ's look cheap imo. The CK's are only £110 more but look a lot better :D

Heres the 1's I went for on Sprint!

Last edited:
Reactions: mjr901
BBS's have been done to death, I don't dislike them at all, but I've just seen so many of them that they don't press the right buttons for me. In the world of Audi car modifications there seem to be some default choices that people feel the need to make to feel a defacto signed up member. If they don't have coilovers, BBS's and a Milltek they feel like they've sold themselves short. To me they're no longer the thinking mans choice (like Superdry and Hollister on the high street), they've become an automatic default. On the grounds of this alone, I will vote for the Speedline's of the two, but I love S3 Jackos wheels above, look stunning (but god I wouldn't want to clean the outer edge spoke divots after a long winter!!!).