Order progress

JezzaA

Reaction score
Hi all, I’ve just ordered a new S3 and have managed to get one which has just been built and is waiting to be shipped over to the UK. Do Audi have a tracking site where you can track where your car is etc??

Thanks in advance!

Nah mate unfortunately not, mine was built the week starting 22nd Feb but it’s still not here yet. Last I heard from the dealer there was “2 ships cancelled due to bad weather”

Hopefully not much longer to wait!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That’s a shame... going to be a long couple of weeks ahead!

They disabled the uk tracking. Audi sales guy said to me. Only way to track it is call dealer for an update.

Message Audi on FB/Twitter for an update.

Reactions: db23 and Moots
AudiUKCare on Twitter were pretty good! Mine arrived at the port today and it’s around 15 days before it heads to the dealership so I’m probably looking at around 3 weeks before taking delivery

Currently cars seem to be running up to 4 weeks behind. A few owners have had their cars sat at the Emden port of exit.

They are slowly being shipped over though, but thought I'd let you know in case you faced a similar delay.

That’s a shame... going to be a long couple of weeks ahead!

How did you get on with Audi?

I got a call today saying they expect it to be delivered next week so they’ll phone me mon/tue to arrange collection

Reactions: auzzam_crd
I tweeted Audi and they said it’s waiting to be assigned to a ship. Still got fingers crossed that I can get it some point over the Easter period!

I got a call from my dealer today to say that my build week has been brought forward (already been told this unofficially, but now confirmed) but that there are currently three or four week delays at port. Presume this is a Brexit-related issue. Looks like they've got the supply chain moving pretty well now, but shipping is proving difficult.