Original bulbs used for xenons

Legend7

Reaction score
Does anyone know what bulbs are used by Audi for the xenons or give me links to any good ones which are legal and look similar to original?

also does anyone have part number for the ballasts?

Helps if you advise of the headlights used/year, as they're are several types in use for the 8P.

Or bulbs anyone has used which are error free and look bang on same as OEM and match LEDs drls

4300k are pure white which in most cars come as standard. 6000k are white with a tint of blue. Imo 6000k will match the LEDs much better

4300k are pure white which in most cars come as standard. 6000k are white with a tint of blue. Imo 6000k will match the LEDs much better

In my experience 4300 are OEM and it's most certainly not pure white.

I reckon 5000 would be 'pure white' and 6000 has some blue in it like all those people with HID kits

Yes A3 with facelift and have bought LED xenons without bulbs. Any ideas on part number for ballast?

Steer clear of 6k or above as they have crap light visibility, 4300 is best as it provides best visibility, 5k is also ok, higher the number the worse the visibility & we need to full part number with letters on the end.