OUCH OUCH OUCH!

dela

Reaction score
IMG_0117.jpg

IMG_0116.jpg

Turned out to be an expensive trip to Burger King!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm.. whats the plate with the threaded bar off?.

was in the middle of a dual carriageway, came to the conclusion it must be the bottom of a crane support, really fecking annoying. burst both tyres on the nearside and did that on the front. I tryed avoiding hitting the back after going over it with the front but it just clipped the back wheel taking a chunk out of it and the tyre. i would of been stranded if it wasnt for someone else who had also hit it. i stuck the spacesaver on the back and he gave me a lift with the flat wheel with no hole to the local tyre place(which was miles away), LONG DAY!

OH and trying to fit my hydraulic jack under the car with 2 flat tyres and lowered suspension is not easy

so everything is not allwhite anymore

Criky... whereabouts was that as noticed your also from Glos...

Actually had mine out today for a change didnt see any crazy sites..!!!

Gives you the perfect opportunity to fit some proper rubber as well, that is a seriously cheap & nasty tyre!

Gives you the perfect opportunity to fit some proper rubber as well, that is a seriously cheap & nasty tyre!
certainly is, had some cheap ones put on for all the snow, gives me a chance to do them all i spose

dunno if they will fit over the S3 brakes but i have some standard A3 16`s with 4 very good tyres if you get really stuck. distance mite be an issue tho.

16's....... (as previously said) PAH!

better than 17`s with holes in!? lol fk it... he can get the bus now and its all your fault!! :ermm:

:) :thumbsup:

Safe Dela! Mikey told me what happend! What a sh1tter dude!
I have a spare S3 wheel at home with a average tyre on it if your interested????

Im at work tomorow if you can get to me? Give me a shout mate - 07590 1234 90

Edd

Safe Dela! Mikey told me what happend! What a sh1tter dude!
I have a spare S3 wheel at home with a average tyre on it if your interested????

Im at work tomorow if you can get to me? Give me a shout mate - 07590 1234 90

Edd
you do know this is a public forum ?

Look at the state of that tyre!!!!. Thats done you a favour IMO

it did you a favour. those world famous Synersis tyres, were can i get me some?