Ouch

lol where abouts are you? you should maybe invest in a reflective windscreen cover thing

Same in good old Northern Ireland - to be crappy weather tomorrow though :(

its roasting in cheshire, 25 degrees on the DIS!

Just waxed the car, black looks awesome in the sun!

i see what you mean shao! got into the car and got a shock from the heat off the gear knob!!!

That is actually on purpose... It's so S3 drivers don't loose time changing gears when "racing" a 170 TDI DSG.... lol

Pedro

:no: i'm insulted you think the 170 is the only thing that can give an S3 a run for it's money lol

Here's my rundown:

S3 > 2.0TFSI > 170 > 140 (stock)

v2:

S3 > 2.0TFSI = 140 remapped + exhaust > 170 > 140 (stock)

Yep, I think a tinkered with 140 can keep up and/or even beat a 2.0TFSI.

Who's with me?! :jump:

We're right behind you.

About 100 yards back :haha:

well actually in Portugal it will be diesels that will try to beat the S3... it is not the first time that 530d have tried the trick.... of course any TDI will give me a go, I just let them win... lol

If things get out of control I will have to tick the bluefinn button I guess... lol These days there is no respect for a 265ps car... I respect the others....

Pedro

emzino said:
Yep, I think a tinkered with 140 can keep up and/or even beat a 2.0TFSI.

Who's with me?! :jump:

Nope...

Boydie said:
i see what you mean shao! got into the car and got a shock from the heat off the gear knob!!!

Likewise, now I know why people where driving gloves:idea:

I have some OMP gloves, purchased after my hands slipped in my caterham (because of the sweet caused by 20mins of track time) causing a 105 mph spin :) according to the data logger

PS the corner should have been taken at 98 - 100

But I have no advanced driver licence :( but then again I don't use them on the road.

Chris