Out of an S3 into an S4

steveos3

Reaction score
Hi all,
Ive been threatening for a while now, to chop the S3 in for an S4. Been down to Fontain today and finally done it!! Should hopefully pick it up next week.
What i would like to know is, can i fit an Audi i pod kit into it, with a symphony 2, cassette and 6 front load disc in it at the moment.
i fitted one to the s3 which had a chours with 6 disc in the boot, just lost the use of the disc player.
I have been down to introduce myself at the local filling station, i think we'll be on first name terms fairly quickly!!!!
Thanks

nice - what colour? No, it's not my missus that's jsut hijacked the keyboard, just that I'll look out for it when I'm there tomorrow picking up my car ;)

not certain on the Symphony2, but I know with the RNS-E you can fit a LOT of devices daisy-chained off the back.

Nice car :s4addict:

Any more details?

There are a few Ipod options for the Symphony headunit. The Audi one isn't the best as the ipod is locked when it's in use and all controls have to be done via the headunit. Dension are a good bet I think, and I had an email from them today saying the new ones will be able to transmit track info to the DIS which has bot previously been possible, but would be pretty cool ;)

Good luck for tomorrow Lostbok :thumbsup:

its actually still on their website if you wish to have a look. i like the combination of the blue and silver leather

nice car bud, welcome to the V8 club ;)

cheers the slug and yep what a noise it is too, i was sold just on that!