out with the old in with the new

rog 190 quattro

rog190quattro
Reaction score
Changed my A4 2.4 v6 tiptronic a few weeks ago it was an immaculate car ,1999 with only53k with fsh.A lovely smooth and powerful engine with that great v6 soundtrack ,I was sad to see it go in some ways.But when I picked my new car up I knew it was the right decision.A 2004 A4 1.8t 190 Quattro sportsline avant in that lovely akoya silver .Great car fantastic handling ,could do with a bit more power but a remap when funds allow will hopefully help.Bit shocked with the fuel consumption its not much better than the 2.4 but the roadholding makes up for it.Ive got a few plans for it when I can afford it after the cambelts been done,like I said the remap ,decent exhaust and perhaps tinted windows but not much else.Hopefully last me a few years until I can afford a nice S4 or S6.

:greyrs4:sorry about the lack of picture I'm not good with computers and I've tried for ****** ages to post them on here ,got them onto facebook but the url did'nt go into hyperlink?.Hope to meet some of you at party in the park at Wickstead.