Out with the old...

Okay, cheers.

I guess that means buying all the parts new is so expensive it makes it completely out of the question?

I think TTS Motorsport had a set of R8 brakes, for something like £3500... probably be giving those a miss, lol.

I know someone who's put the R8 calipers on his B5 RS4. Absolutely awesome. The parts sales manager at that dealer got a bit of a rollicking selling them to the RS4 owner, only a week after the car's launch!

A bit like being only able to buy chrome mirror casings from Audi if you go in with your V5 proving you've got an RS4...! Ridiculous. Do they want sales or don't they?!

Nice Wheels.

Gives it a different look.

Abou time.:faint:
Juss, I was looking at those M3 wheels too! But they are not what I have my heart set on. I have been researching Porsche wheels and picked out some beauties!!! Just gonna cost me around £2000 to get them set up perfect with decent tyres and the right adapters.

Stoksey, yea the days of having a nice big chunk of disposable income are long gone. Most of my money gets sucked up furnishing my apartment, there's never really much left for the car each month. Sad times. Fortunately I've decided to put big brakes before the coffee table and headboard lol.

Cheers for the comments guys, and thanks for the info on the tyre pressures.

A bit like being only able to buy chrome mirror casings from Audi if you go in with your V5 proving you've got an RS4...! Ridiculous. Do they want sales or don't they?!

Is that for real?! :wtf:

Last edited:
It was don't know if it is.
Another reason why replicas became so popular...