Outta Here...

Happy Grumpz

Reaction score
Website
www.mahalkitaphotography.com
Well after being an Audi owner for the last 5 years, 2 in an A3 saloon and 3 in my A4, I’ll be honest, I’ve had enough.

I’ve done 65k in the A4 and it’s just been issue after issue, from it being in the garage for 14 weeks with a gearbox fault to strange tyre wear on the fronts.

I stopped posting as I can’t be ***** with the resident know it all, although I do check most threads on a regular basis.

hopefully one day I’ll come back to the brand and the forum, 99% here are spot on.

Stay sexy, folks

Reactions: Bellasdad and Frankiejr26
Just block him with Ignore and carry on. I've done that to a few eejets on here ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Happy Grumpz
Shame to leave though as it is generally a good forum. I went RS3 then 4 and now non Audi. There are a few fools on here thinking I can't comment on Audi anymore despite owning two RS models for 60k miles and 4 years yet I'm still here ;)

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Lets face it, the busiest part of this forum is the S3/RS3 section. Those cars are everywhere!

Reactions: Happy Grumpz
Whats the new car ??

2019 MB C Class 220d AMG Line Coupe...
10764380 8C66 4021 9C23 38D44527D146

Reactions: Simon1972, 45bvtc, A4B9 and 1 other person
@Happy Grumpz sad to see you leave us, hopefully you be back soon. I love your new car. Enjoy. :thumbs up:

Well after being an Audi owner for the last 5 years, 2 in an A3 saloon and 3 in my A4, I’ll be honest, I’ve had enough.

I’ve done 65k in the A4 and it’s just been issue after issue, from it being in the garage for 14 weeks with a gearbox fault to strange tyre wear on the fronts.

I stopped posting as I can’t be ***** with the resident know it all, although I do check most threads on a regular basis.

hopefully one day I’ll come back to the brand and the forum, 99% here are spot on.

Stay sexy, folks
Hi :) I'm disappointed you are leaving, and had to put up with so many issues. I've actually enjoyed our passionate 'debates'....

Stay sexy, folks

Oh dear whose the resident as afaik there isn't 1 lol

Reactions: Kakatk