Owning an Audi

ch1z64

C'mon you's bhoy's in Green
VCDS Map User
Silver Supporter
Reaction score
Now we all know that owning one off these cars costs money , ie Road Tax, Insurance, then there is the maintance ( ie millers oil) great stuff run car all time on it ), but what really grates me is there is people on the site who can help but there will always be a price as these people are in business just like going to a mechanic at a garage , ( if u can get a good 1 great ) whats his price ).
Now when it comes to guys who can do retrofitting use them and i guess they will charge u around the same as ur Mechanic would to fix ur engine .
I have no problem people doing there own work and using internet + utube to save them money but when i look here and see things that a retrofitter an do at a decent price use them .
Pls add comments and share the love

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

What a completely pointless post. Stay off the vino

Sent from my SM-G998B using Tapatalk

Your caption says “I don’t do problems only solutions”? hahaha

I have no problem people doing there own work and using internet + utube to save them money but when i look here and see things that a retrofitter an do at a decent price use them .
So we should DIY stuff but also pay someone to do it for us? eh?

So we should DIY stuff but also pay someone to do it for us? eh?
What i am saying is the amount of people who try to retrofit things and find out they have caused them self more problems , they would have been cheaper using the guys who know there sh*t .

I dont do problems as i know my limitations so i pay the guys who do know how to do it so there is the solution