P2015

Mikeyboii07

Reaction score
Hi guys think I’ve come through to the correct chat. I’ve just got a 2008 (facelift( Audi A3 2.0 TDi s-line BKD! I’ve got the p2015 and ordered a bracket off eBay and just wondering if it works or has anyone had any luck? And what symptoms you had

Hi guys think I’ve come through to the correct chat. I’ve just got a 2008 (facelift( Audi A3 2.0 TDi s-line BKD! I’ve got the p2015 and ordered a bracket off eBay and just wondering if it works or has anyone had any luck? And what symptoms you had
Bkd facelift, are you sure, as never ever heard of a facelift bkd.

Show us a pic of your engine bay with cover removed.

The bracket isnt for a bkd that I know of, as it has no flaps inside the intake manifold, its 1 flap in the motor itself which if gone, has to be replaced as the teeth break.

The bracket isnt for a bkd that I know of, as it has no flaps inside the intake manifold, its 1 flap in the motor itself which if gone, has to be replaced as the teeth break.
Thought the same, not aware of any BKD had DPF so therefore didn’t come with swirl flaps.

Reactions: NHN
Nope, bkd never had dpf or flappy intake so to speak.

No my m
Thought the same, not aware of any BKD had DPF so therefore didn’t come with swirl
Thought the same, not aware of any BKD had DPF so therefore didn’t come with swirl flaps.

Hi yeah it’s the CBAB engine code my mistake