SQ5 P2146 Fault

MTag

Reaction score
Hi
Hoping someone can help on here.

The other week whilst driving down the motorway (2013 SQ5) I had the cruise control on, I accelerated to overtake the distance control kicked in briefly. The next thing I know I lost all power and the glow plug light started flashing. Pulled over ignition off then on and car wouldn't start. Towed off the motorway.

Scanned for codes with a Carly and had code P1246 Fuel injector group "A" supply voltage circuit open.

Since getting the car home it will start just about but is not drivable. I have check all the injectors for resistance and they all have very similar resistance. The car definitely seems to be running on 3 cylinders (R/H bank). Also had a noid light on all the injector plugs and that appears ok. I can pull the injector plugs off the L/H bank and the car will still run as soon as i take on off the R/H bank car stalls. I also have a P0522 Oil pressure sensor circuit low voltage I'm not sure if this is a result of not making oil pressure because the car is running so poorly. I have bought a second hand ECU as I was pretty sure that was the problem but not convinced.

Any help or other checks that anyone can suggest much appreciated

Friend has same car, he had injectors done for similar issues afaik, I'll check my chat logs.