P3 Integrated Boost Gauge

I'm wanting a vented boost gauge but not a digital gauge not sure what I need to get it done though

Every turbo charged car should have a boost gauge from manufacturer in my eyes its good for piece of mind you know when you've got no boost on your dial that there is a problem

I have it. It is brilliant.
Shows you boost, coolant temp, intake temp, oil temp, ignition, speed, 0-60 and battery voltage.
It is the best solution out there for our cars.
The best is it looks totally OEM.
Photos you see on there wep page.
It is super easy to install

Any pics of the install you done on your car a3sbq.

This is mine (excuse the blurred picture!)

Reactions: James__S3 and S3_Jacko
Hi. Sorry for the delay.
Ment to post but been busy travelling at work and getting married.

So here you have some photos of my instal. Pretty mutch strait forward to do.

317C76F7-4AED-4D75-A9AC-A8E4D0F20CFD-738-0000003FEA80C9DB_zpsfd5b4e25.jpg

D04C0ADC-9735-420B-B001-1C8FFB2DE2A0-738-0000003FF4098F8B_zps03892d9b.jpg

77731FC4-D55E-4B31-98DB-60EF22EC44FF-738-0000003FFDFB0268_zps97ef0525.jpg

527622F0-470E-435E-BEAF-B0B08F485D29-738-0000004008DC69D6_zps6fd1c15c.jpg

Reactions: S3_Jacko
This is mine (excuse the blurred picture!)

This 1 looks sweet.... I was just looking at this 1 tonight aswell... priced it up.... looks kinda oem as far as that goes, love the white dials and sweep

This 1 looks sweet.... I was just looking at this 1 tonight aswell... priced it up.... looks kinda oem as far as that goes, love the white dials and sweep

Works well with Defi Racer in white as well, if your feeling a little flush in the pocket, doesn't half take some dremel work on the silver vent ring to fit properly. There is a great deskmonkey guide on vagoc for this, I followed it to the letter and it worked a treat.

This p3 integrated digital gauge works through the diagnostic port and while it looks very nice it is ultimately very expensive for what it is and the accuracy should be questioned. Many of the readings are a calculated guess made up from readings of a number of sensors on the car, simply not comparable to a proper dedicated mechanical gauge set.

People want to see boost because it's constantly changing and looks cool, ok I get that but really your important readings on a tuned forced induction car are oil temp, oil pressure and I'd probably argue that the most important of all would be your fuelling through a wideband AFR gauge with a dedicated wideband lambda fitted into the downpipe.

If you want a much cheaper way of replicating what you get with the p3 integrated gauge set then get yourself a bluetooth OBD2 dongle and buy the Torque app for your Androud phone or tablet and a suitable removable dash/windscreen mount, this sill display everything and a lot more that the P3 one does, the gauges are fully customisable and the dongle costs about £10, the app about £5 and then ideally a 7" tablet if you have one, I use my Google Nexus 7 and it's ideal.

Another nice option is the Depo Racing Multi Gauge which gives you mechanical boost, true oil temp, oil pressure and voltage all in the one gauge. I think it comes with all the specific sensors you need (for the oil temp and pressure) and this could be adapted for any car I'm sure.

$T2eC16ZHJHIE9nysezCsBQkVKJE0B!~~60_35.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: S. and Dean_T
Hi. Sorry for the delay.
Ment to post but been busy travelling at work and getting married.

So here you have some photos of my instal. Pretty mutch strait forward to do.

317C76F7-4AED-4D75-A9AC-A8E4D0F20CFD-738-0000003FEA80C9DB_zpsfd5b4e25.jpg

D04C0ADC-9735-420B-B001-1C8FFB2DE2A0-738-0000003FF4098F8B_zps03892d9b.jpg

77731FC4-D55E-4B31-98DB-60EF22EC44FF-738-0000003FFDFB0268_zps97ef0525.jpg

527622F0-470E-435E-BEAF-B0B08F485D29-738-0000004008DC69D6_zps6fd1c15c.jpg
Been looking at this gauge on the P3Cars website.
Their illustration picture advertises a red lit rev bar and white digits? I prefer the red and white combo but I'm wondering if it's only for advertisement? Seeing as yours is all red?
A reply would be appreciated :) thanks.

Hi. Not sure on the color thing. Mine is only red. It might be a new revision or something.
Send them a email and ask. They have a pretty good support.
Good luck

Hi. Not sure on the color thing. Mine is only red. It might be a new revision or something.
Send them a email and ask. They have a pretty good support.
Good luck
Order my Guage direct from P3Cars about an hour ago! Spoke to several people, all of them were very helpful. They said they only do the Guage in my model with the red bad and white digits, they must have changed something along the way if people have all red.

I've ordered the OBD multi-function pre-installed vent Guage with the analog boost sensor and extra track pack. Got the hose kit too.

All came too a very steep £475, that's including the £39 Shipping. No doubt someone will say they could get it cheaper?.. But I was fed up with looking and gave in Haha

Order my Guage direct from P3Cars about an hour ago! Spoke to several people, all of them were very helpful. They said they only do the Guage in my model with the red bad and white digits, they must have changed something along the way if people have all red.

I've ordered the OBD multi-function pre-installed vent Guage with the analog boost sensor and extra track pack. Got the hose kit too.

All came too a very steep £475, that's including the £39 Shipping. No doubt someone will say they could get it cheaper?.. But I was fed up with looking and gave in Haha

ok...i will not bust your balls for getting the preinstalled version. The separate gauge takes 10 minutes to retrofit and saves loads of money but to each their own. you may want to purchase the AFR in the future. FYI the gauge may be ordered in red but who wants that now that they have white. my only problem is white dials white p3 and red hvac. I guess i need to look a t a q3

Got the newsouth Audi white in mine with the osir vent mount wired into the dimmer switch so it's matches the rest of the.lights/dials

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1450119415711.jpg
    FB_IMG_1450119415711.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 496
This p3 integrated digital gauge works through the diagnostic port and while it looks very nice it is ultimately very expensive for what it is and the accuracy should be questioned. Many of the readings are a calculated guess made up from readings of a number of sensors on the car, simply not comparable to a proper dedicated mechanical gauge set.

People want to see boost because it's constantly changing and looks cool, ok I get that but really your important readings on a tuned forced induction car are oil temp, oil pressure and I'd probably argue that the most important of all would be your fuelling through a wideband AFR gauge with a dedicated wideband lambda fitted into the downpipe.

If you want a much cheaper way of replicating what you get with the p3 integrated gauge set then get yourself a bluetooth OBD2 dongle and buy the Torque app for your Androud phone or tablet and a suitable removable dash/windscreen mount, this sill display everything and a lot more that the P3 one does, the gauges are fully customisable and the dongle costs about £10, the app about £5 and then ideally a 7" tablet if you have one, I use my Google Nexus 7 and it's ideal.

Another nice option is the Depo Racing Multi Gauge which gives you mechanical boost, true oil temp, oil pressure and voltage all in the one gauge. I think it comes with all the specific sensors you need (for the oil temp and pressure) and this could be adapted for any car I'm sure.

$T2eC16ZHJHIE9nysezCsBQkVKJE0B!~~60_35.JPG
Hey there , can you tell me exactly which app
Is best as when I type torque obd2 , it comes up with all different apps (iPhone 7)

Reason I ask is I have a boost gauge which doesn’t seem to work properly , with the engine off it sits below zero , I have plumber correctly via forge adapter for the 2.0 tfsi engine. Perhaps it’s just a total crap gauge