P310B/012555 - Low Pressure Fuel regulation: Fuel Pressure Outside Specification

Turbo_scotty

Reaction score
Help basically getting this code again my car is a 2007 s3 8p funning stage 2 revo gain into r-tech on the 21st for stage 2+ but now getting this code and want it sorted for then obviously .

P310B/012555 - Low Pressure Fuel regulation: Fuel Pressure Outside Specification

I've changed fuel filter , in tank pump to dw65 (wanted new couldn't find good used one) , has auto tech internals in hpfp , changed g410 and had new cam follower !

car goes flat around 4800rpm till 5800 ish then goes again could this be my hpfp dyeing ?

the auto tech was already fitted to the car when i bought it so don't no the age of it I've heard the solenoids can go faulty in the hpfp this correct ? any way i could check the auto tech piston for faults

any help or idea on what to log would be great i have full vcds so not a problem

thanks in advance scott

Last edited:
Now getting 000135 p0087-002 fuel rail/system pressure too low .

Not really sure what's goin on the car isn't happy past 5000rpm I have a 4 week old dw65 pump so surely that can't be the problem could it be the pump controller at fault I have a revision k thrust sensor but will fit another this weekend just Incase I've also fitted a fuel filter not long ago was the pressure recomemded the higher one can't remember what now think it was 6.6bar

Could this be
Fuel pump controller
Hpfp
Thrust sensor g410

Apologies in reviving a year old thread but did you get anywhere with this mate?