Pad/Disc replacing Front & Rear

ian.f

Reaction score
Hi Forum,

Getting to the point where my brakes need attention, and like many other times I feel the itch to do this myself!
I’ve found lots of guides/vids on how to to B7/B8, but nothing for B9.
Has anyone done theirs?
I’m confident enough that I know the process for the fronts, but the parking brake gives me questions for the rears.
Any guidance appreciated.
Or should I get a garage to do it?!
Thanks!

Had my local tyre shop do a full Brembo replacements for my fronts for £230. Rears would be a bit less. Took them just over an hour. Why do it yourself?

Hi Forum,

Getting to the point where my brakes need attention, and like many other times I feel the itch to do this myself!
I’ve found lots of guides/vids on how to to B7/B8, but nothing for B9.
Has anyone done theirs?
I’m confident enough that I know the process for the fronts, but the parking brake gives me questions for the rears.
Any guidance appreciated.
Or should I get a garage to do it?!
Thanks!
Done mine front and rear and if you've done them previously on a B8 or 8.5 you'll have no issues. You will however need some software for the electronic hand brake. I used Carista

Sent from my SM-G996B using Tapatalk

Done mine front and rear and if you've done them previously on a B8 or 8.5 you'll have no issues. You will however need some software for the electronic hand brake. I used Carista

Thanks for this.
I’ve not done an Audi before, but plenty of others.
I have Carista, and I know that the elect brake needs retracting. Does the app have an option for this then?

Thanks for this.
I’ve not done an Audi before, but plenty of others.
I have Carista, and I know that the elect brake needs retracting. Does the app have an option for this then?
Sure does m8

Search 'Stevens Track days' on youtube and look at his other videos. There is a very good guide.
EDIT: ->

Last edited: