Paddle shift extenders

God no, but depends which paddles you have now as the newer taller type are better to use.

I've looked into them but they only seem to be available for older cars (mines 2016).

looking for some carbon or matt black ones for my 66 plate..

3rd time lucky?

Tbh don't think god cares......

Serious note, which ones do you have currently?

No idea which ones are fitted... I'd say whichever are standard fitting to a 66 plate 2ltr black edition

just like these

s-l1600.jpg

You can buy the newer ones that are taller & better to use.

these seem better as you can drive with your hands in a 10-2 position

mvimg_20171116_101826_49c4f3f13b87147ea5e35822ed082cee9829b831.jpg

I recently purchased some off eBay. Brushed aluminium.

Not everyones cupa tea, as I noticed from comments above. Lol. But I didn't buy mine to impress others

These are on my C7 A6...

20200118 093001
20200118 092826

Reactions: Bishop187 and J10NMM
I recently purchased some off eBay. Brushed aluminium.

Not everyones cupa tea, as I noticed from comments above. Lol. But I didn't buy mine to impress others

These are on my C7 A6...

View attachment 196489 View attachment 196490

Most paddle extensions look ridiculous in my opinion - like the Batman logo hiding behind the wheel. They're totally pointless in my view by each to theri own. HOWEVER - I have to say that yours are best I've seen. Not too over the top like most, quite subtle.

Reactions: NHN and Bishop187
I totally agree Bro. I hear you.

Hence my purchase with these little numbers. Subtle enough and the brushed finish match my clocks/gear surround very well.

Reactions: Bishop187
those are still small...

Audi-RS4-6-CF-Wheel01WM-600x600.jpg

You'd be surprised tbh as I had yours before these & the extra height is noticeable in use, unless it's aesthetics you're after.

You'd be surprised tbh as I had yours before these & the extra height is noticeable in use, unless it's aesthetics you're after.

Thing is I want to be able to use the paddles when resting my hands near the bottom of the wheel or holding the wheel at the 2pm position..

now these are perfect... but so is the car they are fitted to.

2016-vos-performance-lamborghini-huracan-final-edition-09.jpg