Paint correction?

S37S

Reaction score
Not quite sure how it happened but noticed this when I got home. First thoughts were some *** had hit me and drove off, but looking closely not sure as it just seems to be on the curved part of the bumper.

Any advice on how I could fix this myself? Or would it have to be taken to Audi or the like.

Thanks
Front bumper

Not quite sure how it happened but noticed this when I got home. First thoughts were some *** had hit me and drove off, but looking closely not sure as it just seems to be on the curved part of the bumper.

Any advice on how I could fix this myself? Or would it have to be taken to Audi or the like.

Thanks
View attachment 111581
First of all ********!!

Second, try a touch of compound on a microfiber cloth and see how it goes. Most of that looks like its on the surface so you may get off lightly. Failing that its a bumper corner blow in. Nothing major for someone in the know. If your anywhere near leeds and get stuck then give me a shout. I can help if required

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: S37S and AudiNutta
As above, it doesn't look like it's gone very deep and might just be a surface mark if you're lucky. Get something like Super Resin polish and buff away.

Reactions: S37S
Thanks guys, unfortunately I'm in London so nowhere near Leeds!

Will try get some of the stuff from Halfords tomorrow or Wednesday. Will report back with results soon :salute:

Reactions: Craig Cull and AudiNutta
Try Mcguiars Scratch remover then Swirl Remover

Finally got round to cleaning the car and trying out the polish... it got the majority of the marks out but is still there when you're up close and know where to look. Think I will still go for a repair to get it perfect again.

Can't thank you guys enough for the help!

Finally got round to cleaning the car and trying out the polish... it got the majority of the marks out but is still there when you're up close and know where to look. Think I will still go for a repair to get it perfect again.

Can't thank you guys enough for the help!
Try something more course see if that makes a difference, maybe a little tickle with 2000 wet and dry

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk