paint my brake calipers

90jb11

hi im thinking about painting my brake calipers red but not sure what you lot think?
2741-imag0278.jpg

DaveA3

Audi A-Trizzle!
i painted mine red. I dunno if yours would suit a more constrasting colour though. it work red on red. but the red will be different.

s30000t

vrs green maybey??? and just use hamer right dont pay silly money for the paint kits as there is no point

Westy

Personally I'd go black. I painted mine red and they are a ****** to keep clean. I'll be re-doing mine black at some point this summer.

Curt

I wouldn't go red on a red car, it's been done to death a little also. I went silver on my old (black with black wheels) car and liked it, but it worked well with the black... I would have to agree with black, I'm going gold on mine when I finally get around to it. Gold may work on yours though.

90jb11

cheers the only thing with black is that im getting a set of 16" alloys painted black so i dont think it will stand out much

Curt

Silver FTW then - I can probably dig out a picture of my old car with silver calipers and black wheels if it's of any help?