painted my wheels what ye think

brownie 25

Reaction score
Hi all i bought these rs6s yesterday ,i will be painting all 4 but done one tonight to see if i was happy with the color,at first i thought it was to dark but its growing on me all ready, lol 1 hour later.they will be going on my sky blue a4 (don't know the right name for the color)so what ye think ?
ps the color is peugeot cossack grey metallic (HALFORDS)

Attachments

• IMG_0603[1].jpg
    IMG_0603[1].jpg
    98 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_0600[1].jpg
    IMG_0600[1].jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_0602[1].jpg
    IMG_0602[1].jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 155
  • IMG_0601[1].jpg
    IMG_0601[1].jpg
    95 KB · Views: 166
Looks a lot darker in the third photo than in the fourth - but yeah, I like. Obviously quite hard to tell from the pics, but looks like you've made a good job of it! Well done!

Cheers,ya got a fairly good finish on them,have a few more bits to do before I put them on the car.

I like that color....get them on your jam jar and let's have a look! :icon_thumright:
I'll wait for a bit for the pics,i have done a lot of work to the car over the last month or so as i bought it as a damaged repairable still needs a bit of tweaking.

Look great fella, well done. Just had mine done in a similiar colour a bit lighter though I think, only done for a sale though lol

A bit too much for my Dolphin Grey car

Look great fella, well done. Just had mine done in a similiar colour a bit lighter though I think, only done for a sale though lol

A bit too much for my Dolphin Grey car
nice job did you do them yourself