Parents who take their little kids into public toilets

sidibear

Going with the flow.
Staff member
Reaction score
Firstly, I am not a parent and not criticizing anyone's parenting skills, but twice now I have been stood at the urinal when someone walks in with a little girl.
First time I was in B&Q near Maidstone a few months ago, third urinal across from the door, as per bloke code, in walks this bloke with his little girl, violates bloke code an stands at the middle urinal and has his little girl to the right of him, next to me. I look at him and ask " Seriously ?", he asked what my problem was and I suggested politely that he may want to position her to the other side. I quickly finished and left.
Last Saturday I was in Sainsbury's Castle Vale and in walks a teenage boy with a little girl and they both go into the cubicle. I left as quick as I could and approached the security guard by the door to tell him what has just happened, thoughts of James Bulger in my head. The guard runs across to the toilet as a bloke stood nearby shouts that its ok and its his son, looks at me and asks what the f**k it has to do with me.
I replied that if it wasn't so innocent and something bad had happened he would have been glad of someone like me saying something.
His response?
Yeah, well just keep your f**king nose out of it.
As much as I wanted to smack him in the mouth I just walked off.

I had a situation, yesterday in fact, where my daughter who is potty/toilet training, needed a wee, in the Middle of sainsburys, I has to quickly run her to toilet, trying not to panic her into peeing all over the store, took her into the disabled, as I'm a little uneasy with taking her into the gents, she doesn't need to see that just yet, not after the last time I walked in and there was a bloke, around 45-50 cleaning his foreskin under the sink!! I know I'm going to have to take her in one day, but...like I say, I'm not comfortable really

i always took my kids to the disabled toilet, there's something pervy about taking toddlers into adult toilets..