Park assist

garethdj

Reaction score
Anyone used this?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone used this?

A few times, but like in our Golf once the novelty wears off it’s faster to park it yourself lol.

Reactions: garethdj
Iv never tried it, is it for parallel parking or just for spaces?

I actually have used it quite a few times; I worry about damaging the wheels and if I want to park without having to pay as much attention I will use it. It won't do tight spaces and it isn't the most reliable as sometimes it will stop halfway through but when it does work it is cool and useful.

would have traded park assist for TPMS, more useful

Reactions: Stu-27 and itsbigyellow
would have traded park assist for TPMS, more useful

Same, didn’t even realise I had it until randomly saying ‘what does this button do’

I actually have used it quite a few times; I worry about damaging the wheels and if I want to park without having to pay as much attention I will use it. It won't do tight spaces and it isn't the most reliable as sometimes it will stop halfway through but when it does work it is cool and useful.

“Want to park without having to pay as much attention”

Says it all………..

Yes I'd swap it for 360 cameras. My M4 has it - never used it in 4 years but the knob who specc'd the car originally (it was a pre-reg) chose this over surround view.

£7.5k on paint and leather but missed surround view.

I must try it, the only time I realise it has park assist is when putting it in the garage and I see the little camera on the screen when the sensors start beeping at me