Parking Sensor not working after stereo upgrade

EshanMistry73

Reaction score
Hey All,

Quick Q - I have the Audi A3 2009 SportBack 5DR, and recently upgraded the Audi concert radio system with a pioneer stereo for carplay as I drive long distance and having It makes it much easier for me to manage on the go, the downside is now the parking sensors and multimedia buttons on my steering wheel do not work - i was wondering if anyone else has done a similar install, and knows the kit/adapater i need (If there is one) to make both, or either of these work! Ideally the parking sensors id like to get working more than anything, the multimedia buttons on my steering wheel i could probably live without haha.

Thanks in advance to anyone who knows :)

Pics of sensors required to check it they're audi or not, however, radio install shouldn't affect them at all unless you have front sensors & you messed with the button.

Mfsw probably missing the correct steering adapter module.

Reactions: EshanMistry73
Pics of sensors required to check it they're audi or not, however, radio install shouldn't affect them at all unless you have front sensors & you messed with the button.

Mfsw probably missing the correct steering adapter module.

Hi, Attached is a pic, the person we bought of said they were original so if they are not ill be disappointed, but they only stopped working after we took out the Audi concert radio and swapped it for the new unit

As for the steering wheel thing you are correct, I have found the right one so will get that ordered!

Attachment since it didn't seem to work on the previous msg

Attachments

• 20210908_185106.jpg
    20210908_185106.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 64
Sensors look oem, as you dont have fronts, I can't see how you've disabled rears unless your install has caused an electrical issue with the cars network.

Yep, you were right, looks like they forgot to plug in the fuse... Guess it's just finding the adapter for the mfsw now hurray!