Parking sensors on MMI

HulkRS3

Kyalami RS3 Saloon
Reaction score
Am I missing something or is there no way to show the parking sensor dialogue on the MMI?

Sometimes depending on your surroundings it’s hard to tell what/where the sensors are picking up an obstruction from as I have no parking sensor display anywhere.

Am I missing something or is there no way to show the parking sensor dialogue on the MMI?

Sometimes depending on your surroundings it’s hard to tell what/where the sensors are picking up an obstruction from as I have no parking sensor display anywhere.
No reference in the manual ??

No reference in the manual ??
Have since found out you need the Comfort & Sound pack for it to display on the MMI. Couldn’t make it up...

Reactions: AdamInKent, TYb, Jcbmally and 1 other person
Have since found out you need the Comfort & Sound pack for it to display on the MMI. Couldn’t make it up...
It's unbelievable that a premium manufacturer wont even have that as standard !!! It would cost them 1 minute of their time to activate it. Hopefully someone will be on top of the new coding system and then get it retro fitted/activated.

Reactions: TYb
wow really? I guess you're referring to the little red bars which highlight where the object is.

That is shocking that they bundled it into the comfort and sound pack

Reactions: AdamInKent, Jcbmally and TYb
wow really? I guess you're referring to the little red bars which highlight where the object is.

That is shocking that they bundled it into the comfort and sound pack

Same as the 8V if I remember - You only got the visual if you had the Front Parking sensors which came part of the Comfort and Sound pack then as well

Reactions: AdamInKent and Jcbmally
Same as the 8V if I remember - You only got the visual if you had the Front Parking sensors which came part of the Comfort and Sound pack then as well
Yeah but you would think Audi moved on. More and more lesser cars have displays at least.

Yeah but you would think Audi moved on. More and more lesser cars have displays at least.
yeah this and the fact it is not explicitly mentioned that it is not included as standard. People would rightfully assume with it being 2020/2021 these things are a given.

But I do feel Audi have stripped back a lot of the features, only to potentially offer them up as a paid for upgrade (feature on demand) in the near future.

Reactions: Jcbmally
yeah this and the fact it is not explicitly mentioned that it is not included as standard.

Stranger still, it’s not mentioned in the description of the Comfort and Sound pack in the configurator. I guess it is Parking System Plus, which doesn’t get a mention in the description?

Attachments

• 4F104A2B-D4C5-4089-B857-24DC8E7D706C.jpeg
    4F104A2B-D4C5-4089-B857-24DC8E7D706C.jpeg
    607.2 KB · Views: 125
Stranger still, it’s not mentioned in the description of the Comfort and Sound pack in the configurator. I guess it is Parking System Plus, which doesn’t get a mention in the description?
All it says is "visual display" so yup vague.

You used to be able to add Front Sensors for about £250 before that put it in the pack - Which has increased from £865 to £995 I see with no extras for the Edition 1 or S3