Part number for Dynamik diffuser

M90KKL

Reaction score
As above can anyone help me with a part number for a b8 Dynamik diffuser.

Thanks

8K0071620A9AX, this is the part number that was on my one when I bought it, it comes in two parts, main diffuser and the trim part that goes round the outside edge.
JG

8K0071620A9AX, this is the part number that was on my one when I bought it, it comes in two parts, main diffuser and the trim part that goes round the outside edge.
JG

Cheers mate, if u don't mind me asking how much did it cost from Audi? I'm worried about ordering a copy one from Poland!

Cheers mate, if u don't mind me asking how much did it cost from Audi? I'm worried about ordering a copy one from Poland!
Try our parts request system for a price. Link on top of main forum page or in my signature
@mjr901

Cost me £95 + p&p from a guy on ebay, genuine part, couldn't tell you how much they are at Audi, but as Sandra suggested, try parts request, you may be lucky.
JG

Cost me £95 + p&p from a guy on ebay, genuine part, couldn't tell you how much they are at Audi, but as Sandra suggested, try parts request, you may be lucky.
JG

Can't fins any on eBay :-( will see how much Audi cost, I think the copy ones from Poland might need gluing, gunna cost me around £80 for one.

I think the polish one will be a glue on job too, even if the genuine one is a bit more expensive it'll be a lot less hassle in the long run. Audi must still sell them, as Dynamik owners would need to get the part for an accident repair.
I checked ebay, my seller, he doesn't have any in stock, did you ever get a hold of riggssuzuki?
JG

I think the polish one will be a glue on job too, even if the genuine one is a bit more expensive it'll be a lot less hassle in the long run. Audi must still sell them, as Dynamik owners would need to get the part for an accident repair.
I checked ebay, my seller, he doesn't have any in stock, did you ever get a hold of riggssuzuki?
JG

Nothing back from him/her! I'm gunna get one prices up from Audi. Iv also now got the urge for coilovers and rotors!

Those urges will cost you £££££££££££'s, :yes:
Pity he/she hasn't replied, as it was a genuine part at a good price, I'd still stick to getting a genuine one though, at least you know it'll be a straight swap with no messing around with glue ect, or having to pay a body shop to fit it, god knows what the polish one will fit like.

Remember, if you need a hand when fitting give me a shout, the genuine one is quite easy to fit.
JG

Those urges will cost you £££££££££££'s, :yes:
Pity he/she hasn't replied, as it was a genuine part at a good price, I'd still stick to getting a genuine one though, at least you know it'll be a straight swap with no messing around with glue ect, or having to pay a body shop to fit it, god knows what the polish one will fit like.

Remember, if you need a hand when fitting give me a shout, the genuine one is quite easy to fit.
JG

:-( might just go buy a s-line black edition and be done with it lol got my mate to price up that diffuser.....£222 :-(

£222 is a bit steep, but if factor in the chance of a £100 or so for a body shop to fit polish one, if it's a crap copy, your not far off that price. You can fit the Audi one your self with no hassle of your car being off the road until copy is fitted.
Re buying the S-Line, you'll only want to change it to S4 style exhaust, and it all starts again, lol. I've been there, trust me. :yes:
Decisions, decisions, :whistle2:
JG

Yea getting my mate to try them now! U did the right thing and went and just got a new motor, I might just do that lol

Yeh, I bought a new motor, and one of the first things I did was change the exhaust and diffuser, lol. Once you start to mod, you can't stop, it's addictive!!!
JG

Yeh, I bought a new motor, and one of the first things I did was change the exhaust and diffuser, lol. Once you start to mod, you can't stop, it's addictive!!!
JG
What kind of diffuser did u out on?

I've changed the A5 2.0tdi S-Line, single twin exit to an A5 3.0tdi S-Line one, colour coded it and fitted custom exhaust. Just to be different.
JG