Part number for s3 black edition 19’s

Speedychuck

Reaction score
I’ve driven through a pothole and put a flat spot in a wheel. Am currently trying to find the part number of my wheels so I can price up a replacement.

can anybody tell me the part number of the wheel (hopefully) below. 19 inch Audi s3 version.

also, the wheel below has the rs logo etched into it. I’m looking for one which says Audi sport instead.

thanks!!

Upload 2020 1 25 20 34 27

I’ve driven through a pothole and put a flat spot in a wheel. Am currently trying to find the part number of my wheels so I can price up a replacement.

can anybody tell me the part number of the wheel (hopefully) below. 19 inch Audi s3 version.

also, the wheel below has the rs logo etched into it. I’m looking for one which says Audi sport instead.

thanks!!

View attachment 196808
Get it refurbished mate.

Sent from my GM1913 using Tapatalk

Out of interest how did you identify the flat spot? Hit a pretty big pothole recently.

Out of interest how did you identify the flat spot? Hit a pretty big pothole recently.
I think it would either break the seal or be out of balance enough to feel.
Pop into you local tyre place and get them to run it up on their balancing machine if you are concerned.

I’ve attached pics of the wheel. You can see the flat spot by the valve. I will be getting a replacement wheel paid for by the council. Unfortunately they e been powder coated so will need to get that redone too.

Attachments

• A5BF5E1F-EA75-4C81-A940-3018879C8AC9.jpeg
    A5BF5E1F-EA75-4C81-A940-3018879C8AC9.jpeg
    365.4 KB · Views: 130
  • 1DD0C1DA-4A5D-4511-87AD-B6D846403936.jpeg
    1DD0C1DA-4A5D-4511-87AD-B6D846403936.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 129
Ooh yeah will have a better look at mine in the morn and maybe take to local tyre place.

Ooh yeah will have a better look at mine in the morn and maybe take to local tyre place.

I presume it’s just bad luck as the part with the valve will presumably be the weakest part of the wheel. Just hit it at the wrong point!

If it’s repairable, I don’t have an issue going that way, I just didn’t think it would be.

I doubt that is financially viable to repair whilst maintaining original strength. That’s a noticeable flat buckle.

In the short term, best you can do is get a tyre place to rebalance the wheel to minimise vibration till you can get a replacement on.

Part numbers on the inside of the wheel.

Reactions: Speedychuck