Part number for these... not sure what to call them

Robjstan

Reaction score
Saw these on a FL S3 in Audi stoke and wanted to know the part numbers. Assume they will fit PFL too.
308642592fc9830bd3e08710e945b769.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Saw these on a FL S3 in Audi stoke and wanted to know the part numbers. Assume they will fit PFL too.
308642592fc9830bd3e08710e945b769.jpg

I'd be interested in these too - the amount of scratches i have concentrated off the rear 3/4 from things being flicked up off the wheels is crazy

Hi,

Thanks @Sandra price vary from the 827A and 827B the only PR difference seems to be "windshield in heat insulating glass with sunshield" :flushed:

Im going to order one of the 827A for tomorow and have a look at it.827B is on back if it wasnt id order that to see the difference.

I can do the 827As for £16.50 each

Thanks

Reactions: Sandra
Hi,

Thanks @Sandra price vary from the 827A and 827B the only PR difference seems to be "windshield in heat insulating glass with sunshield" :flushed:

Im going to order one of the 827A for tomorow and have a look at it.827B is on back if it wasnt id order that to see the difference.

I can do the 827As for £16.50 each

Thanks
Hi @creweaudiparts is that description correct with the windshield in heat insulating glass.... these are just arch / bumper flares and should only be one type???

These serve no purpose other than to conform with us regulations. The tires poke too far from the fender, this was their solution. Don't waste your money.

Reactions: cemerson
If you have 19's from the factory you get these

Reactions: Bells and Robjstan
These serve no purpose other than to conform with us regulations. The tires poke too far from the fender, this was their solution. Don't waste your money.

They come on UK models too.

Hi,

@Robjstan got it through this morning,probably 2-3cm wide and self adhesive.Weather the one on back order is wider im not to sure but this may work for your needs.

Upload 2018 8 9 12 58 18

Is that bit to act like a mini mudflap?
I’m looking at getting the proper mudflaps for mine as the roads around here are really bad and constantly kicking up crap against the car so interested to see if these will make a difference as these look more subtle than a full on mudflap. The wheels/tyre do stick out a bit too much towards the bottom of bumper and sideskirt so worried about road rash all over the bottom half of car.

Cheers @creweaudiparts I expected them to screw into the arch liner rather than adhesive. Deffo interested but also interested to see what the one on back order is like. Is there an expected date for when it will come in??
Hi,

@Robjstan got it through this morning,probably 2-3cm wide and self adhesive.Weather the one on back order is wider im not to sure but this may work for your needs.

View attachment 162407

Are they stuck on or is there a screw into the arch liner @Tom.H

Not sure off hand, its p'ing it down outside at the mo, if it stops later on I'll have a look.

Does anyone know the part number for these for SEDAN? Not listed in ETKA for Sedan for some reason and I ordered the 8V0853827A and 8V0853828A and nope, they don't fit
47ecea6e6518707f7f1a8bb6adbfd27a
... Fitment location is a little different too on sedan...

I'm pretty sure these are just to conform with US regs too, to make the car body the widest bit, which is the law there. The actual mudguards you can get are much bigger I thought, and extend a lot further down the wheel arch.

I'm pretty sure these are just to conform with US regs too, to make the car body the widest bit, which is the law there. The actual mudguards you can get are much bigger I thought, and extend a lot further down the wheel arch.

These are standard on many other markets besides US, so no, nothing to do with US regulations. And for the record, it's 8V5853827A and 8V5853828A for sedan.

Have both front and rear (they are different). See this thread for pictures and an explanation of what they’re for...

https://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/weird-little-mud-flap-thingies.376936/
Hey, do you know how to mount the front on the inside because on the inside it doesn't go straight up (the inside of the fender isn't vertical just the outside)?!
How do you glue it on the inside?

Will these parts still fit to mount it on the inside?
Parts which I mean: 8V0853717 & 8V085718 (both in the front - left & right)